Sunday, August 26, 2012

Poseidon's Finishing School for Stand Up Paddlers

Sorry for the brief hiatus but I've been a little busy...


But I can now proudly say "It's official!" After years of taking friends, coworkers, and acquaintences out stand up paddling, I've finally, officially launched my stand up paddling endeavor. I really enjoy introducing beginners to the sport and to the water. But even more, I love coaching paddlers who have already fallen in love with stand up paddling and want to realize their paddling potential. That is why coaching is a large part of what I hope to do. Custom training plans, a focus on paddling techniques, and increasing water-based knowledge are some of the ways I plan on helping paddlers become more comfortable with the Sound. 

My bigger goal, now no longer a secret, is to help people fall in love with paddling and the coastal marine environment, because we tend to protect what we love. And the Salish Sea could use a lot more love...
Please check out my website at www.schoolofsup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment